Unless otherwise stated all materials, computer programs, pictures, audio, video, artistic music and literary works featured on the Website or viewable by means of the Website, and the selection or arrangement thereof, is copyright of KMEP (Copyright Protected Material). Permission is granted to reproduce Copyright Protected Material in any format or media, provided:
- it is solely used for private or educational use;
- it is reproduced accurately and no changes are made to the material;
- it is not used in a derogatory or misleading context;
- KMEP is acknowledged as the owner.
The permission to reproduce the Copyright Protected Material does not extend to:
- copyright works which are identified as being the copyright of a third party;
- audio and/or video conveyed in any Webcast viewable via the Website;
- commercial purposes without the express written permission of KMEP.
Should you require permission for the above, please contact the owner of the site/page.